Thursday, April 29, 2010

Today I Feel Like This

For those who don't live in Canada, you probably have no idea how your host is happy. In fact, the Montreal Canadiens had eliminated the Washington Capitals in the first round after seven games!

Besides, I predicted that my Canadiens will win in six games. Well, a one-game margin of error doesn't hurt. Most of all, the Canadiens beat the most threatening team in the league. Now, let's see if my team will kick out last year's winners of the Stanley Cup, which means the Pittsburgh Penguins.

Finally, here's my prediction: Montreal wins the series in seven games against Pittsburgh.*


*: A true fan always believe in his team, especially in the playoffs.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

Subscriptions

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP