Are you an artist? Are you tired of killing so many trees in your attempt to create your portfolio? Well, now you don't have to ask yourselves these questions, anymore. In fact, a reader talked to me about a web site that artists - be they interested in art, film making, fashion and music - can use to create their portfolios.
What's the advantage?
I don't know those from YouTube, Vimeo or Daily Motion. However, with PutItOn.com, this is what you get, according to the web site:
- 1 gigabyte of space for your portfolio.
- No transaction charge when selling your work.
- Ability to stream audio/video works in their entirety (unlike YouTube).
- Live personal broadcasts to your followers.
- Translation of your words into 10 global languages.
- And many more robust portfolio management features.
Besides, since there are many examples of artistic works you can find, I'd like to leave you with a picture made by an user named Sandstorm.
Finally, this is another shout out: will all artists in this room stand up please? Good, now tell me - after you registered with PutItOn.com - what you think about your experience, please.