Sunday, November 22, 2009

Memo: Short Absence Notice


I haven't regularly posted something on this blog. Indeed, I've got two research projects that are keeping me busy. The first one is about the political ideas of the late Pierre Elliott Trudeau (i.e. his anti-nationalism, his views on federalism and multiculturalism), a former Prime minister of Canada (1968-1979 and 1980-1984), and the second is about the treatment of Canadians of Japanese heritage during the Second World War (1939-1945).

However, if I do have some time (and I'll find some time!), I promise that I'll post something worth your attention. Here are what you should expect: a review of JFK and of the TV series Aveux along with Flashpoint.

Yours friendly,

Anh Khoi



blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

Subscriptions

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP