Sunday, June 28, 2009

What's On My Shelves?

I've been writing movie reviews and talking about upcoming things (movies and TV) that interest me. Now, to follow a trend started by Ivy over at Do you have a flag?, I'll take the time to show you my DVD collection just for fun. Of course, there are also many books on my shelves, but the focus of this post are DVDs, right? So, check it out.



Notes:

  • The DVD next to Breakfast with Scot (yes I know, the film is not good) is Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee. The film takes place in the 1870s when the American government was trying to strip the Sioux from their land, which are the Black Hills of the Dakotas.
  • At the time I took the picture, the film The Englishman's Boy was lent to a friend of mine. For your curiosity, the film is about a boy who joins a group of Canadian and American hunters. The boy will witness the Massacre of Cypress Hills (1873).
  • The film next to Fist of Legend is Flags of Our Fathers.
  • All James Bond films are classified in the "J" section.
  • I don't need to be told that some choices are questionable.
  • Feature films and TV series are separated, naturally.


blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

Subscriptions

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP