Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Accepting an Honour

I owe many thanks to Blake and Norma who both respectively nominated me for the Dardos Award and the Superior Scribbler Award. The first one is given to blogs for promoting cultural, literary, and personal values in the form of creative and original writing. The second award is given to people who brings a contribution to the blogosphere in various subjects. These stamps were created with the intention of promoting fraternization between bloggers, a way of showing appreciation and gratitude for work that adds value to the Web.


The rules for the Superior Scribbler Award:

  1. Name five other Superior Scribblers to receive this award.
  2. Link to the author and name of the blog that gave you the award.
  3. Display the award on your blog with this LINK which explains the award.
  4. Click on the award at the bottom of the link and add your name to the bottom of the list.
  5. Post the rules.

Speaking about non-cultural blogs, they're so many people that I like to read. Since I can only choose five, I'll pick: Léonard from Commentaires inutiles sur la politique futile; Tracy from degenerasian; Vincent Geloso and Bryan Breguet from GB pour Geloso-Breguet; Miss Miller from Le hockey pour les filles; the team of Entendu à Montréal.

As for the Dardos Award, in accepting the award, which I gratefully do, I must do two things:


  1. 1. Accept the award by posting it on your blog along with the name of the person that has granted the award and a link to his/her blog.
  2. 2. Pass the award to another five cultural blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgement, remembering to contact each of them to let them know they have been selected for this award.

To this matter, I chose Manon Dumais from Cinémaniaque; Norma from The Flick Chick; Blake from Bitchin' Film Reviews; Marc-André Lussier; Do you have a flag?

Once again, thank you for Blake and Norma for nominating me and also for making me discover some films I've sometimes never heard of (and that I obviously put on my "to watch" list).

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

Subscriptions

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP