Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Alphabet Meme

I thank Blake, from Bitchin' Film Reviews and Norma, from the Flick Chick, for tagging me in their own alphabet meme. In that game, which started here, you pick your favourite movie for each letter of the alphabet. Afterwards, you tag people to do it. Personally, I'd have liked to tag my friend SC if he had a blog. As you can see, I just don't recall seeing any movie beginning by "V" in the past ten years. As for the letter "P", since I'm a fan of war movies, my heart told me to put Passchendaele, but my personal judgement told me that Pulp Fiction should be there. Ok, here's my list and I hope you'll find something to watch for your week-end if any of these movies interest you:


B- Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee

C- Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon

D- Dernier tunnel, Le


F- Face/Off

G- Grande séduction, La (Seducing Dr Lewis)

H- Hero

I- Infernal Affairs (2002)

J- Jurassic Park (the first movie)

K- Killer, The

L- Last Samurai, The

M- Maurice Richard (The Rocket)

N- No Man's Land (2001)

O- Ordres, Les (1974)

P- Pulp Fiction

Q- Quiet American, The

R- Road Home, The


T- Taegukgi: The Brotherhood of War

U- Untergang, Der (The Downfall)

V- ?

W- Where the Truth Lies

X- X-Men 2: X-Men United


Z- Zwartboek (Black Book, 2006)



For the challenge, I tag:


blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

Subscriptions

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP