Friday, October 3, 2008

Special Screening of Passchendaele

Since Canadian media don't do much to promote our own cinematographic culture, then allow me to individually put my grain of salt. Ok, I'm impatiently waiting to see Paul Gross's Passchendaele. However, why did Gross choose to make a movie about World War I when World War II has a bigger significance in our collective conscience? Anyway, I'll definitely go see it.



By the way, the movie's general release is due for October 17, 2008 across Canada.

As for the special screenings, here are the dates:


  • Halifax on October 6.

  • Montreal on October 7.

  • Quebec City on October 8.

  • Edmonton on October 9.

  • Calgary on October 15.

  • Vancouver on October 16.



blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

Subscriptions

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP