Sunday, February 17, 2008

Taking a Break

Hello everybody. As you know it, I haven't been active with this blog on a weekly basis as I should. Am I tired of posting things? No. Is politics making me sick? No, or should I say that certain things that I see in politics give me the envy to puke. Take for instance what some Quebecker separatists, like Gérald Larose or Yves Michaud, have said. For people like them, racism is bad, but saying Anglophobic things seems to be okay...

Anyway, I'll get straight to the point. Given the workload that I have in school (what, History students are THAT busy?!?!), I'm willing to take a break for this month. After all, my head is in the upcoming mid-term exams (two, to be exact) and a few research papers (three, actually).

I hope that you can show a little bit of empathy towards me and I should start posting again the next month.

Yours friendly,

Anh Khoi

***

Speaking about a good news, I've been hearing for six years that Jet Li and Jackie Chan will make a movie together. Well, here's the name of the movie in question: it's called The Forbidden Kingdom. After I saw the trailer on Quicktime, I don't expect to see a masterpiece, but I hope it will entertain me.

And for those who want to have a peek at the video game Tomb Raider: Underworld:



blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

Subscriptions

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP