Sunday, November 12, 2006

Just a few words before my break

Hello, I just want to let you know that I am nominated for the "Best Blog" and "Best New Blog" in the Canadian Blog Awards. The votes for the first round will begin on the 15th of November. Be there. Obviously, I'll try to improve my blog as much as I can.

Canadian Blog Awards
By the way, here's a very interesting link about a conference in Montreal held by the Shiite muslim elite of North America. Those who are there are trying to find a way to help Muslim to integrate in the Canadian and US society. Wow, good luck. Now, I'm going back to my work.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

Subscriptions

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP