Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Welcome on my new blog


Welcome on my new blog everybody. As you probably know it, the reason why I changed blog, it's because even though my previous blog on MSN Spaces came with really great features that you wouldn't find on other blogging services, it didn't allow people who don't have an account on MSN Spaces to write comments. I hope that with this new blog that deals with politics and those screw it up as you all know it, more people will have the pleasure to participate to the debates with more pleasure. Anyway, I hope that in the next weeks, I'll be coming with an interesting subject for you.

Cheers,

Anh Khoi Do




blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

Subscriptions

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP